IRWIN VISE-GRIP Original Locking Pliers/Sheet Metal Tool, 8-Inch (23)
- Manufacturer: IRWIN
- Part Number: 23
- Item Weight: 10.6 ounces
- Product Dimensions: 11.02 x 11.02 x 7.09 inches
- Item model number: 23
- Batteries: Product Specific batteries required.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer: No
- Size: 8
- Color: Metal
- Style: Locking Sheet Metal Tool
- Material: Metal
- Item Package Quantity: 1
- Number Of Pieces: 1
- Handle Material: Alloy Steel
- Batteries Included?: No
- Batteries Required?: No
- Warranty Description: Manufacturer
- National Stock Number: 5120-00-494-1889, 5120-01-360-8464
- Date First Available: October 3, 2003
- Makes bending, forming, and crimping sheet metal easier
- Turn screw adjusts pressure to fit work
- Constructed of high-grade heat-treated alloy steel for durability
- Classic trigger release designed to provide maximum locking force
- Stays adjusted for repetitive use
Size:8 The IRWIN VISE-GRIP Original Locking Sheet Metal Tool, 8", makes bending, forming, and crimping sheet metal easier than ever. Constructed of high-grade heat-treated alloy steel for maximum toughness and durability, this metal bender also features the original locking mechanism that made VISE-GRIP famous. A turn screw adjusts pressure to fit work, and stays adjusted for repetitive use while the classic trigger release delivers maximum locking force. Backed by the IRWIN Lifetime Guarantee. From the Manufacturer Sheet Metal Locking Tool, measures 8 inches, and a jaw width of 3-1/8 inches and throat depth of 1-3/4 inches, locks to the work with a powerful grip, makes bread-pan corners, and can crimp and double crimp and stretch upholstery webbing. Irwin tools are made of only the finest materials, manufactured to exacting tolerances.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device