IRWIN Marples Chisel Set for Woodworking, 6-Piece (M444SB6N)
- Manufacturer: IRWIN
- Part Number: M444SB6N
- Item Weight: 3 pounds
- Product Dimensions: 12.5 x 11 x 1.75 inches
- Item model number: M444SB6N
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer: No
- Size: 6-Piece
- Color: Blue
- Style: Set Only
- Material: High Carbon Solid Forged Steel
- Item Package Quantity: 1
- Included Components: Unit^Instruction Guide
- Batteries Included?: No
- Batteries Required?: No
- Warranty Description: Full Lifetime Guarantee - Each IRWIN hand tool is warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship for the life of the tool under normal wear and tear, except for damage caused by misuse or alteration.
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- Date First Available: April 1, 2004
- Slim, contoured handle for added control, precision and comfort
- Design for use with a wooden mallet or the palm of the hand
- High-carbon steel blade hardened to 58-HRC for improved edge retention
- Ideal for traditional fine woodworking applications
- Set includes 1/4", 3/8", 1/2", 5/8", 3/4", and 1" chisels, and wooden case
The IRWIN Marples Woodworking Chisel Set, is ideal for traditional fine woodworking applications with high-carbon steel blades hardened to 58-HRC to keep a sharper edge longer and slim contoured handles that allow these chisels to be used with a mallet or the palm of the hand. This set includes 1/4", 3/8", 1/2", 5/8", and 1" chisels and a wooden carrying case. From the Manufacturer Irwin Industrial Tools M444/SB6N 1/4-Inch, 3/8-Inch, 1/2-Inch, 5/8-inch, 3/4-Inch, and 1-Inch chisels in a Boxed 6-Piece Set. Professionals who use chisels everyday know that edge retention is key to chisel performance. That is why Irwin Industrial Tools manufactures its chisels from solid-forged, high-carbon steel. For fine Woodworkers, Irwin Marples chisels remain the world standard, incorporating the advantages that have made them an industry-leading brand for close to 200 years.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device