iGaging Wheel Marking Gauge with 1/32nd & 1mm scale
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 9.49 x 3.82 x 1.1 inches; 4.96 Ounces
- Item model number : 34-707
- Date First Available : January 21, 2013
- Manufacturer : iGaging
- Best Sellers Rank: #31,241 in Tools & Home Improvement (See Top 100 in Tools & Home Improvement) #20 in Scriber Marking Tools
- #20 in Scriber Marking Tools
- Customer Reviews: 4.5 out of 5 stars 559 ratings
- Precision machined solid-brass body and knurled lock nut.
- Brass head with 8" steel rod
- Shaft is graduated 1 mm / 1/32 inch increments for easy reference
- Can be used as a depth gauge
- Great for quick measurement transfers
Wheel marking gauge this tool allows you to make perfect hairline layout marks both with and across wood grain. The single Bevel edge wheel scribes a fine line without tearing the wood fibers and does not wander with the Wooden grain. Features: precision machined solid-brass body and knurled lock nut. Brass head with 8 inch steel rod shaft is graduated 1 mm/1/32 inch increments for easy reference can be used as a depth gauge great for quick measurement transfers wheel retracts into face of the gauge for protection and easy vertical storage free-spinning wheel cuts wood fibers; doesn't tear them designed for comfortable one-handed operation balanced feel.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device