Hakko-CHP-170 Micro Cutter - Red
Size: Pack 1
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 5.9 x 3.6 x 0.8 inches; 0.64 Ounces
- Item model number : CHP-170
- Date First Available : April 12, 2007
- Manufacturer : Quality Hand Tools
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S. International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- Best Sellers Rank: #348 in Tools & Home Improvement (See Top 100 in Tools & Home Improvement) #1 in Wire Cutters
- #1 in Wire Cutters
- Customer Reviews: 4.8 out of 5 stars 13,859 ratings
- Flush-cut micro soft-wire cutter has 8mm long jaw with angled head for flush-cutting applications on up to 16 gauge (1.3mm) copper and soft wire
- 2.5mm heat-treated carbon steel construction provides durability and long life
- Precision-ground holes and surfaces provide smooth movement, and spring returns tool to open position to reduce operator fatigue
- Dolphin-style nonslip hand grips with curved fore-edge provide comfort and control, and Parkerized surfaces prevent glare and increase corrosion resistance
Size:Pack 1 | Style:Cutter The Hakko CHP-170 cutter is an excellent general use tool.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device