HACHIEMON Japanese Ryoba Pull Saw Double Edge Hand Saw 180mm (7 Inch) for Woodworking Compact and Smoothly - MOROTEGAKE -
- Manufacturer: HACHIEMON
- Item Weight: 3.85 ounces
- Package Dimensions: 17.72 x 3.43 x 0.59 inches
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer: No
- Material: Steel,wood
- Item Package Quantity: 1
- Blade Length: 7.1 Inches
- Batteries Included?: No
- Batteries Required?: No
- Date First Available: October 24, 2018
- This is a saw for craftsmen made using traditional Japanese methods "MOROTEGAKE".
- The vertical lines on the surface of blades made with the "MOROTEGAKE" technique reduce the drag of each stroke and smoothly remove shavings.
- The double bladed saw has a ripping blade and a crosscutting blade.
- Blade length: 7.1 inches, total length: 17.7 inches, weight: 3.85 ounces. Made in Japan.
- [Important] Japanese saws are pull saws. If you try to saw in a pushing motion the blade may be damaged.
The HACHIEMON MOROTEGAKE is an artisan's saw, each one skilfully hand finished by a craftsman using the traditional Japanese "MOROTEGAKE" technique. Saws finished with the "MOROTEGAKE" technique have lines the texture of silk crepe on the surface of the blade. These vertical lines reduce the drag of each stroke and smoothly remove shavings. The HACHIEMON MOROTEGAKE is double bladed, with a ripping blade and a crosscutting blade. The ripping blade is for cutting along the wood grain. The crosscutting blade used when cutting across the wood grain and has a smaller tooth pitch than the rip-cut blade.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device