HACHIEMON 3-piece Wood Chisel Set 9mm 15mm 24mm Japanese Oire Nomi for Woodworking
- Manufacturer: HACHIEMON
- Item Weight: 1 pounds
- Package Dimensions: 9.45 x 2.99 x 1.42 inches
- Material: Steel
- Batteries Required?: No
- Date First Available: June 30, 2019
- This is a 3-piece Wood Chisels set of our most utilized sizes. The handle can be struck with a sledgehammer.
- Unbelievable sharpness made possible by traditional Japanese techniques.
- Blade widths: 9mm (0.35 in.), 15mm (0.59 in.), 24mm (0.94 in.)
- Total length : approx.225mm (8.9 in.)
- Weight: [9mm]107g(0.24lbs.), [15mm]118g(0.26lbs.), [24mm]178g(0.39lbs.)
This is a 3-piece Wood Chisels set of our most utilized sizes. The handle can be struck with a sledgehammer. Unbelievable sharpness made possible by traditional Japanese techniques. It is called "Oire Nomi" in Japan. You can use it for manufacturing processes such as creating shallow tenon and mortise holes, polishing roughly drilled holes, adding cylinders onto holes, etc. You can use it in a wide variety of woodwork such as architecture, fittings, furniture, and smaller projects.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device