Gyokucho Japanese Pull Saw, Dozuki Style, 180mm Blade Length (Rubberized Grip)
Material Type: Rubberized Grip
UPC: Does not apply
EAN: Does not apply
- Manufacturer: GYOKUCHO
- Part Number: 297
- Item Weight: 6.4 ounces
- Package Dimensions: 16.69 x 2.76 x 0.51 inches
- Material: Rubberized Grip
- Date First Available: July 7, 2020
- Compact size makes this saw easy to fit in tool boxes or work in tight spaces. Blade length is 180mm, Thickness is 0.3mm, Teeth Pitch is 1.0mm, TPI is 25.4
- Made in Japan with durable long lasting Japanese steel. The blade is impulse hardened for extreme sharpness and long life, then coated for corrosion resistance
- Japanese style pull saws are easier to use, and cut very straight and precise lines as compared to push saws
- Grip coated with EVA material for a durable no slip surface
Material Type:Rubberized Grip Gyokucho is the premier Japanese manufacturer of high quality saws with a reputation for reliability and good performance at a modest price. We use a method called impulse hardening to increase the durability of the tooth tips. The cutting edge is heated for 0.003 to 0.005 seconds by applying an electrical current at super high-frequency of 27.12Mhz, instantly hardening the surface of the steel while maintaining the flexibility inside. As a result, the wear resistance increases. The surface hardness of the blade is approximately from Hv 900 to 1200. All products have a name, blade thickness, the blade length, and even the extra blade part number marked on themselves. The marking is done by a laser irradiation method and won't wear off. So even when you lose the package, you can easily identify the products by checking its laser marking. Electroless nickel plating prevents the blade from rusting, and inhibits tree sap from sticking to the blade.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device