General Tools 861 Portable Aluminum Dovetail Jig, 12-inch, Woodworking, Furniture Building & Cabinet Making With Router Bit
- Manufacturer: General Tools Mfg Co In
- Part Number: 861
- Item Weight: 2.94 pounds
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 3 x 3 inches
- Item model number: 861
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer: No
- Size: Pack of 1
- Color: Gold
- Item Package Quantity: 1
- Included Components: (1) 861 Dovetail Jig & (1) 14-degree, 1/2 -inch dovetail router bit for use with hand table or table router
- Batteries Included?: No
- Batteries Required?: No
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- Date First Available: January 7, 2011
- WOODWORKING MADE EASY- All-in-one 861 Dovetail Jig produces strong, precise dovetail joints right out-of-the-box quickly and easily
- SELF ALIGNING DESIGN- Ensures that both ends of the dovetail joint match up evenly every time
- ADJUSTABLE- Can accommodate boards of any width and easily adjusts the dovetail interference to create loose or tight joints
- DURABLE- One-piece aluminum construction with integrated clamps allow precise clamping of jig to work piece while the table router control knobs assure safe, comfortable and accurate use
- INCLUDES: (1) 861 Dovetail Jig & (1) 14-degree, 1/2 -inch dovetail router bit for use with hand table or table router
General Tools 861 EZ Pro Dovetailer 2 Dovetail Jig is the all-in-one answer to producing strong, precise dovetail joints with ease right out-of-the-box. Using only the jig and a handheld or table router, both professionals and novices can make half-blind or through dovetail joints including box joints. The self-aligning design ensures that both ends of the dovetail joint match up evenly every time, and new table router control knobs promise comfortable and accurate use. THE DOVETAILER is fully portable, includes a 1/2" dovetail router bit and features sturdy machined aluminum construction along with integrated clamps for precise attachment to the work piece. It is perfect for furniture building, cabinet making and other carpentry projects.GENERAL TOOLS - THE PRECISE TOOL FOR DOING THE JOB EXACTLY RIGHT. Offering over 1,000 tools, we’re proud to provide tradesmen, craftsmen and DIYers around the world with a broad range of affordable, specific-purpose mechanical hand tools and precision measuring and inspection tools. For inquiries, please contact our Customer Service Department at . We strive to provide our customers with 100% satisfaction. WORK SMARTER, MEASURE BETTER & BE MORE PRODUCTIVE WITH GENERAL TOOLS
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device