GENERAL INTERNATIONAL 10" Compound Sliding Miter Saw - 15A Dual Slide Rail Chop Saw with 0-45° Bevel & Laser Alignment System - MS3005
- Manufacturer: General International Power Products
- Part Number: MS3005
- Item Weight: 29 pounds
- Product Dimensions: 35 x 17 x 23 inches
- Item model number: MS3005
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer: No
- Color: PARTS INCLUDED - Dust Bag, Hold Down Clamp, Table Side Extension Bars, Rear Stabilization Bar and 10-Inch Saw Blade with Carbide tipped teeth
- Style: 10" Miter Saw
- Voltage: 120 Volts
- Wattage: 1800 watts
- Item Package Quantity: 1
- Blade Length: 10 Inches
- Speed: 4400 RPM
- Measurement System: Metric
- Certification: Certified frustration-free
- Included Components: Setup Manual, Assembly Parts, Miter Saw
- Batteries Included?: No
- Batteries Required?: No
- Date First Available: October 19, 2015
- PRECISION CUTTING - The advanced laser alignment system ensures accuate cuts everytime!
- HIGH-POWERED MOTOR - Comes standard with a powerful 1800 watt, 120V~60HZ, 15 amp motor.
- VERSITILE DESIGN - Make bevel cuts up to 45 degrees left, or miter cuts up to 45 degrees left and right. Cuts wood, plastic and aluminum (with correct blade). Cutting Capacity: Cross cut at 90 degrees: 3 x 12" (80 x 300 mm), Miter cut at 45 degrees: 3" x 8" (80 x 200 mm), Miter and Bevel compound cut at 45 and 45: 1.5" x 8" (40 x 200 mm)
- BLADE CHANGES MADE EASY - The push-button shaft lock mechanism allows for simple, quick blade changes.
- PARTS INCLUDED - Dust Bag, Hold Down Clamp, Table Side Extension Bars, Rear Stabilization Bar and 10-Inch Saw Blade with Carbide tipped teeth
Make custom cuts with the General International 10” sliding miter saw. This saw boast dual slide rails for rigidity and precision cuts using the built in laser alignment system. With a no-load speed of 4400 RPM and aevel cuts up to 45 degrees left, this saw definitely makes the cut for your next job.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device