Galcon GAR6S2322P0 7101D Battery Operated Sprinkler Timer with a Waterproof, Professional Irrigation Controller 3/4 inch Valve
- Product Dimensions: 4.4 x 3.9 x 7.4 inches
- Item Weight: 1.2 pounds
- Manufacturer: Galcon USA, LTD
- Item model number: GAR6S2322P0
- Batteries: 1 9V batteries required.
- EASY AND FLEXIBLE PROGRAMMING OPTIONS - Sprinkler timer With 6 large buttons that allow you to irrigate weekly, every day, or cyclic (from 8 starts time a day up to once in). Irrigation duration from 1 minute up to 12 hours. Easy fit for hoses, faucet and for smart outdoor sprinklers.
- WEATHER AND UV RESISTANT IP68 CONSTRUCTION- Durable in all weather conditions with Waterproof Valve and Large LCD screen. A single station battery-operated controller, works great for sprinkler boxes without a power outlet nearby. Portable and easily placed programmable timers for your underground sprinkler system kit.
- SINGLE PRESS RAIN DELAY BUTTON - A great water savings feature is the single press "Rain Delay Button" that pauses irrigation when you see that rain is very likely. Press the same button again to allow irrigation when the rain passes. Perfect inground installation to regulate your sprinkler valve.
- IDEAL FOR AUTOMATIC IRRIGATION - Our portable irrigation valve timer is ideal for automatic operation of Drip and sprinkler systems with the inline irrigation valve of 3/4 inch. You can install it either above or below grade in the remotest of the places. battery irrigation controller is a tough design that works well submerged in water.
- SATISFACTION - If for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with our 1-Station water sprinkler Battery Operated Controller, simply contact our friendly customer service experts we will do everything we can to make things right
The Galcon 7101D Irrigation controller is a rugged design Battery Operated watering sprinkler controller. It was designed with varied landscape environments in mind. The 7101D controller is ideal for automated operation of Drip and Hose sprinkler systems with the inline irrigation valve. The 7101D irrigation timer controller is completely waterproof and can be installed either above or below grade. This gives the flexibility to install the regulator in a valve box or in other areas where the controller can be submerged in water (up to 3 feet). Are you ready to stop watering by hand. Do you need to install a new drip or sprinkler zone and you don't have power or a free station on your existing irrigation controller. Do you have an issue with a buried wire and a valve that stopped working. No problem.The Galcon 7101D is the perfect solution to meet your needs. The Galcon 7101D operates on a single 9V alkaline battery (not included) and offers the same features of most traditional watering controller. The Galcon 7101D controller is available with and inline valve in 3/4 inch for water hose timer. A flashing battery icon appears on the LCD screen when the batteries are weak and this will allow you to change the batteries on time. At this point, the battery still contains a limited amount of energy for valve operation. The battery should be Replaced but, don't worry, the program data will be retained for 30 seconds during battery change. This product is designed for use only in the USA and Canada.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device