DUEBEL Razorsaw Kataba Saw Fine Tooth Crosscut Saw with 7.8 Inch Replaceable Blade Japanese Hand Saw Single Edge Pull Saw Flush Cut Saw Trim Saw for Woodworking Crosscut Hardwood Razor Saw
- Manufacturer: DUEBEL
- Item Weight: 4.8 ounces
- Product Dimensions: 14.96 x 1.97 x 0.98 inches
- Style: Kataba Saw
- Finish: The resulting edge is cleaner
- Material: SK5
- Shape: Flush Cut Saw
- Installation Method: Assembly
- Item Package Quantity: 1
- Handle Material: Thermoplastic Elastomers
- Blade Length: 7.8 Inches
- Blade Edge: Fine Tooth Crosscut Saw
- Batteries Included?: No
- Batteries Required?: No
- Date First Available: April 28, 2020
- APPLICATIONKataba saw is suited for deep cuts and general purpose use. Suitable for construction and woodworking. Great for cutting general wood, laminated lumber, plywood panel, frames and squared lumber. Back metal is short and that makes it easy and quick to cut off a big chunk of wood. The adhesion machined laminated lumber can be cut without a problem as well.
- DESIGNED FOR CROSSCUTSCrosscut razorsaw is designed for crosscuts in such woods as oak, teak, maple, great for cutting hard wood, etc. Crosscut saw is for quick cutting hardwoods, woodworking, pruning, bamboo cutting, etc.
- IMPULSE HARDENED TRIPLE-SIDE TEETH FOR EXTENDED WEARFine tooth saw is ideal for incredibly smooth, accurate cuts. We use a method called impulse hardening to increase the durability of the tooth tips. The hardened saw tooth is much harder than sharpening files so the blade cannot be sharpened and needs to be replaced once it is dull. DUEBEL kataba single edge pull saw blade is replaceable.
- SK5 STEELDUEBEL japanese hand saws are made of high quality SK5 steel. DUEBEL trim saw uses high quality SK5 steel, which makes cuts to be sharp.
- TPR NON-SLIP HANDLEDUEBEL flush cut saw handle is TPR material, anti-slip material for a firm grip and good hand feeling.
Blade Length: 7.8 inch, 15 cross-cut teeth per inch Total Length: 15 inch Pitch (Tooth Spacing): 14 TPI Blade Thickness: 0.023 inch Handle Material: TPR Blade Material: SK5 steel DUEBEL is Japanese saw manufacturer of high quality saws with a reputation for reliability and good performance at a modest price. DIVERSIFY YOUR WOODWORKING LIFE No matter you are a master or a beginner in using saws, it gives you brand new experience from using tranditional western style saws, and enables you to make more varified woodworkings products and thus change your life! IMPULSE HARDENING TO INCREASE THE DURABILITY OF THE TOOTH TIPS: The cutting edge is heated for 0.003 to 0.005 seconds by applying an electrical current at super high-frequency of 27.12Mhz, instantly hardening the surface of the steel while maintaining the flexibility inside, so that the saw’s wear resistance increases. The surface hardness of the blade is approximately from Hv 900 to 1200. RUST-FREE: Electro less nickel plating prevents the blade from rusting, and there is no need to worry cutting materials getting dirty with the rust. Suitable for use in coastal areas and even for store exhibition because of its rust-free features. Also tree tar is hard to stick to the blade, and even if it does, you can wash it off with water.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device