Dovetail Marker – Wood Dovetail Tool – Woodworking Hand Tool for Crafts – Precise Dovetail Guide with 1:5, 1:6, 1:8 and 1:10 Slopes – Extra-Large Body – Ergonomic Design
- Manufacturer: Clarke Brothers
- Item Weight: 2.39 ounces
- Package Dimensions: 3.2 x 2.9 x 1 inches
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer: No
- Color: Black and Red
- Material: Aluminum
- Item Package Quantity: 1
- Batteries Included?: No
- Batteries Required?: No
- Date First Available: October 6, 2018
- PRECISE TOOL: Cutting dovetail joints is easier than ever before with our dovetail marker! This hand tool is precise and easy to use, so you can work better and faster. This handy wood dovetail marker is great for professionals or DIY-lovers.
- MULTIPLE SLOPES: Our woodworking hand tool has 4 types of proportions so you can create dovetails in many sizes. The dovetail guide features 1:5, 1:6, 1:8 and 1:10 slopes. They are marked for both softwood and hardwood.
- PREMIUM QUALITY: This fine cut dovetail tool is made from a solid billet of aluminum. It has a black and red anodized finish for more style. Our woodworking cutting guide is lightweight and very durable.
- DOUBLE-SIDED ANNOTATIONS: Our slope measuring tool has gradual imperial measurements on both sides for easier use. You can mark out timber accurately using the slopes on the tool.
- EXTRA-LARGE BODY: This marking tool for dovetails is very large and has an ergonomic design. This allows you to secure the tool against the wood so you can mark and cut more precisely. The long legs ensure accurate registration.
Why is this product for you? Cutting dovetail joints is a very advanced technique that not everyone can master. These joints are resilient, tight, strong, and long-lasting. If you are an experienced professional or love wood crafts, our dovetail marker can make your job easier and more fun. It has 4 types of slopes that allow you to cut with precision and accuracy. This dovetail marker is very large which ensures a comfortable grip. Read more This amazing woodcutting guide is a unique tool that allows you to create wonderful dovetail joints for boxes, chests, drawers or other woodworking projects. This tool has accurate markups for 1:5, 1:6, 1:8 and 1:10 slopes. It is easy to use by professionals or amateur craftsmen. Read more Some of the amazing features of this product: Professional dovetail markerMade from a solid billet of aluminumEasy to use and practical1:5, 1:6, 1:8 and 1:10 slopesBlack and red anodized finishLightweight and durable designMarked on both sidesGraduated imperial measurement scaleSlopes indicated clearly on the markerSize: 2.6 x 2 x 0.85 x 0.75-inchTraditional angles for softwood and hardwood dovetailsCutting dovetails is easy with our premium wood marker!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device