Dovetail Jig Wheel Marking Gauge Plus Set,1 Bearing Wheel Cutter for Soft Wood,1 Locked Wheel Cutter for Hard Wood,1 Metal Making Pen,10 Marking Pencils, 1 Screwdriver,1 Woodworking Pencil
- Manufacturer: Generies
- Part Number: DM-002
- Item Weight: 11.2 ounces
- Package Dimensions: 9.2 x 2.5 x 2.4 inches
- Material: Aluminum
- Batteries Required?: No
- Date First Available: June 21, 2020
- 1.Durable: These dovetail fixture wheel marking gauge kits are made of alumina oxide by CNC machining, with contrasting laser-etched measurement marks.
- 2.Mark easily: Dovetail marking enables you to consistently and accurately mark softwood or hardwood applications, thereby reducing the frustration of cutting the dovetail.
- 3. Easy to operate: dual function wheel scale can meet linear and bending requirements at the same time. 2.28-inch diameter solid brass surface can slide on the edge of the workpiece, and 8-inch precision-ground steel rod can be used as a depth gauge.
- 4.Rich accessories: This set of woodworking tools includes dovetail, bearing wheel cutter, locking wheel cutter, metal pin, woodworking pencil, screwdriver to match your more convenient woodworking operation and woodwork proofing.
- 5. The perfect gift: Whether you are an experienced professional carpenter or love wooden crafts, this set of auxiliary tools will make your work easier and more interesting. It can also be used as an amazing gift for friends and family.
Contain: 1 bearing wheel cutter for softwood, 1 locking wheel cutter for hardwood, 1 metal pin, 10 wooden pencils, 1 screwdriver Dovetail guide device: Fix the tool on the wood, according to the 4 types of slope ratio of softwood or hardwood you need: 1:5, 1:6; 1:8, 1:10, and the distinctive laser-etched measuring line helps you read clearly and accurately then you can quick and accurate dovetail layout and cutting. Wheel marking instrument: The wheel marking gauge has a precision machined solid brass body and a knurled lock nut, which can be easily adjusted with a knob. The 8-inch steel rod is scaled in 1 mm / 1/32 inch increments to help you make perfect hairline arrangement marks on the entire wood grain, and can also be used as a depth gauge. The soul hidden in the wood: You may always have a frustrating experience when cutting the dovetail. How to keep the joints of these workpieces elastic, tight, strong and durable? Maybe you are always hesitant to find a durable marking gauge that can provide accurate marks and measured values. This set of tools is an amazing woodcut guide, using the wheel marking gauge kit to create clear and sharp lines on wood. You can choose the best proportion of angle precise marking in softwood or hardwood 1:5, 1:6, 1:8 and 1:10 so that you can create exquisite dovetail joints for boxes, cartons, drawers or other woodworking projects. Help you gradually grow from an amateur woodworker to a professional carpenter.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device