Dickies 16-Pocket Workshop Bib Apron, Durable Canvas Construction, Reinforced Edges, Adjustable Belt, Grey/Tan
Brand: Dickies Work Gear
- Manufacturer: Dickies
- Brand: Dickies Work Gear
- Model: 57027
- Item Weight: 8.8 ounces
- Product Dimensions: 22.75 x 23.25 x 0.17 inches
- Item model number: 57027
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer: No
- Manufacturer Part Number: 57027
- Folding: No
- Cover Included: Apron
- Date First Available: October 30, 2013
- DURABLE CANVAS - Constructed of heavy-duty canvas with webbing-reinforced pockets
- 16 POCKETS - 16 total pockets including 3 chest pockets, 3 large pouch pockets, and 10 slip pockets
- ADDITIONAL STORAGE - Includes a durable webbing tool loop on each side for easy left or right-handed use
- REINFORCED EDGES - Webbing-reinforced edges to guard against wear and tear
- ADJUSTABLE BELT - Belt fastens with a side-release buckle and can adjust to accommodate waists from 32-in. to 52-in.
Color:Tan Increase your productivity by easily carrying your tools with you in the Dickies 16-Pocket Workshop Bib Apron. Constructed of heavy-duty canvas, this apron features three chest pockets: one wide pocket for holding a notebook or plans and two slim pockets for pencils or pens. At the waist, there are three large pockets for bulky items and ten slip pockets perfect for small hand tools or paintbrushes. The apron also features a tool loop on each side to accommodate both left and right-handed wearers. The adjustable waist belt is secured with a durable, side-release plastic buckle and can accommodate waists measuring from 32 inches to 52 inches. The apron also features a back strap that will allow you to adjust the height of the apron and give you a comfortable, custom fit. The work apron measures 21.5 x 23.5-inches with 1.5-inch webbed shoulder straps and a 1-inch waist belt. Whether you are a woodworker, engineer, painter, dog walker, gardener, or theatre tech, this apron is the perfect choice for anyone who needs to keep their hands free and their tools close. From compact side pouches to bib-style work aprons, Dickies provides a wide range of tool-toting solutions. Select from many different pocket counts, materials, and styles to choose gear perfectly tailored to your needs. Established in 1922 in Fort Worth, Texas, Dickies® no-nonsense approach to functional, dependable work gear spans generations. Starting with tough denim overalls for ranchers and farmhands, Dickies® dedication to producing quality products helped it grow to be the largest workwear manufacturer in the world. Today, Dickies® crafts apparel and work gear for professionals of many disciplines and continues to honor its commitment to practical workability and rugged dependability.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device