DEWALT Table Saw Stand, Mobile/Rolling (DW7440RS)
- Manufacturer: Dewalt
- Part Number: DW7440RS
- Item Weight: 41.9 pounds
- Product Dimensions: 9 x 20 x 34 inches
- Item model number: DW7440RS
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer: No
- Style: Stand
- Power Source: Corded-electric
- Item Package Quantity: 1
- Certification: (unset)
- Batteries Included?: No
- Batteries Required?: No
- Warranty Description: This DeWalt high-performance industrial tool comes with a warranty package that includes: 30-day, no risk satisfaction guarantee ; 1 year free service contract; 3 year limited warranty
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- Date First Available: September 14, 2004
- Lightweight design weighs only 33lbs. delivers 20% less weight to carry than other competitive mobile stands
- Heavy-duty kickstand allows the stand to balance upright for mobility and storage
- Quick connect stand brackets attach to saw for easy detachment from stand for loading and unloading
- Wide stand base and offset rear legs provide stability and support for material feed control
- Folding legs with quick release levers collapse under the stand, minimizing overall size for transport.
Style:Stand Versatile and dependable, the DEWALT Rolling Table Saw Stand pairs heavy-duty aluminum construction with innovative details. It keeps your work at an ideal height while helping you keep work pieces under control for accurate cuts. Plus, at just 33 pounds with folding legs and convenient heavy-duty wheels, it is built for easy transport. Versatile and dependable, the DEWALT Rolling Table Saw Stand pairs heavy-duty aluminum construction with innovative details. It keeps your work at an ideal height while helping you keep work pieces under control for accurate cuts. Plus, at just 33 pounds with folding legs and convenient heavy- duty wheels, it is built for easy transport.Sturdy, Lightweight Aluminum ConstructionAlthough it's built for easy portability, the Rolling Saw Stand does not compromise on performance. Thanks to its aluminum construction, this table saw stand is both strong and lightweight. At just 33 pounds, the stand is easy to transport to and from jobsites, which allows you to take advantage of having a versatile, stable saw setup--no matter where your job takes you. It can handle loads up to 200 pounds.Convenient Design That's Stable Yet PortableThe stand's wide base and rear offset legs are designed to provide stability and support for feed control. In between jobs, quick-release levers allow the legs to be folded for more convenient storage, and a heavy-duty kickstand allows the unit to stand upright with the saw still attached for improved mobility and more convenient storage.For added convenience when loading and unloading, special quick-connect stand brackets attach to your saw to make detaching the saw from the stand incredibly easy.Ergonomic Details Keep You ComfortableBeing compact and lightweight isn't all that makes this stand easy to transport. Its large, heavy-duty wheels are built to roll over steps, curbs, and jobsite debris. Plus a retractable soft-grip handle slides out when it's transport time, allowing you to pull the saw behind you comfortably. This keeps the tool's weight centered near the ground and reduces strain on your arms and back.Similarly smart details improve your user experience when the table's in use too. Rubber feet keep the stand from sliding on smooth surfaces and preventing damage to your work pieces or the floor where you are set up. Moreover, the stand positions the cutting table at a height that is ideal when working on a wide variety of table saw applications, further reducing unnecessary strain on your body and helping you work longer.This DEWALT Rolling Table Saw Stand is backed by a one-year limited warranty.What's in the BoxDW7440RS DEWALT Rolling Table Saw Stand.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device