DEWALT FLEXVOLT 120V MAX Miter Saw, 12-Inch, Double Bevel, Compound, Sliding, Tool/Adapter Only (DHS790AB)
- Manufacturer: Dewalt
- Part Number: DHS790AB
- Item Weight: 55 pounds
- Product Dimensions: 24 x 20 x 32 inches
- Item model number: DHS790AB
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer: No
- Material: Other
- Power Source: Cordless
- Voltage: 120 Volts
- Item Package Quantity: 1
- Speed: 3800 RPM
- Measurement System: Metric
- Included Components: (1) DHS790 miter saw, (1) Blade, (1) Blade wrench, (1) 120V MAX* AC power adapter, (1) Dust Bag.
- Batteries Included?: No
- Batteries Required?: No
- Warranty Description: 3 year limited warranty
- Date First Available: June 20, 2016
- Flexible - power of corded. Freedom of cordless. The world's first battery that automatically changes voltage when you change tools
- Runtime; Up to 289 Cross Cuts in 3-1/4" baseboard molding
- Powerful 120V Brushless motor provides longer runtime compared to Brushed motors
- CUTLINE blade positioning system; adjustment free cutline indicator
- 120V AC adapter; corded or cordless power delivers ultimate flexibility
- *Maximum initial battery voltage (measured without a workload) is 20 volts. Nominal voltage is 18
The DEWALT DHS790AB flexible 120V MAX double bevel compound sliding miter saw with adapter kit features FLEXVOLT technology; the world's first battery that automatically changes voltage when you change tools. The flexible battery is backwards compatible with our 20V MAX tools so you get up to 4X the runtime. (With FLEXVOLT 60V MAX battery when used with DEWALT 20V MAX tools. ) This is a bare tool item - battery sold separately. The miter saw includes a 120V MAX AC adapter that allows you to use as either corded or cordless power, delivering the ultimate flexibility. A powerful 120V brushless motor provides long runtime compared to brushed motors. Designed for cutting wood, this miter saw offers extended runtime, capable of 310 cross cuts in baseboard molding. For ultimate accuracy, this miter saw offers easy to read bevel and miter scales, along with the CUTLINE blade positioning system. Tall sliding fences support crown molding up to 7-1/2" nested and base molding up to 6-3/4" vertically against the fence. Adjustable stainless steel miter detent plate with 10 positive stops miters 60° to the right and 50° to the left providing increased capacity. With a tool weight of only 56 lbs. , this miter saw is compact and portable. Specs: no load speed of 3800 RPM, arbor size: 5/8", vertical capacity (baseboard against fence): 6-3/4", vertical capacity (crown molding vertically nested): 7-1/2", horizontal capacity (baseboard lying flat): 16", horizontal capacity (crown molding lying flat): 13-3/4". Includes: (1) Dhs790 miter saw, (1) blade, (1) blade wrench, (1) 120V MAX AC power adapter, (1) dust bag.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device