DEWALT 20V MAX 7-1/4-Inch Miter Saw, Tool Only (DCS361B)
Style: Milter Saw
- Manufacturer: Dewalt
- Part Number: DCS361B
- Item Weight: 30 pounds
- Product Dimensions: 25.25 x 19.88 x 15.69 inches
- Item model number: DCS361B
- Batteries: 1 Lithium ion batteries required.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer: No
- Style: Milter Saw
- Material: Other
- Power Source: Battery Powered
- Voltage: 20 Volts
- Item Package Quantity: 1
- Included Components: Bare-Tool
- Batteries Included?: No
- Batteries Required?: No
- Battery Cell Type: Lithium Ion
- Warranty Description: 3 year limited warranty
- Date First Available: May 19, 2015
- Integrated cut line cross-cut positioning system provides adjustment-free cut line indication for better accuracy and visibility. Capacity to cup 3 5/8in nested crown and 3 1/2 base vertically
- Adjustable stainless steel miter detent plate with 11 positive stops improves productivity and ensures cutting accuracy. Oversized bevel scale makes bevel angle adjustments accurate and easy
- Compact, lightweight design (30 lbs.) allows for easy transport and storage
- Cam lock miter handle delivers quick and accurate miter angles
- Precise miter system and machined base fence support optimize durability and cutting accuracy
- Battery & Charger Sold Separately
Style:Milter Saw DEWALT DCS361MB 20V Max Cordless Miter Saw Bare tool utilizes a 20V Max Battery Pack (DCB204) which provides on average, 183 cuts of 2x4 Pine - or 275 cuts of 3-1/4 Pine baseboard. It offers an integrated XPS cross cut positioning system that provides adjustment free cut line indication for better accuracy and visibility. The 7 1/4 Inch Sliding Miter Saw features a single left bevel which ranges from -3Degree to 48Degree left. With a 3 1/2 inch maximum vertical, 3 5/8 inch crown nested, and 2x8 inch horizontal cut capacity, this saw will handle most of the common cuts needed. The adjustable stainless steel miter detent plate has 10 positive stops to improve productivity and ensures cutting accuracy. An oversized bevel scale makes bevel angle adjustments accurate and easy. The compact, lightweight design (31.6 bs.) allows for easy transport and storage. It has a cam lock miter handle which delivers quick and accurate miter angles, along with a precise miter system and machined base fence support for optimized durability and cutting accuracy.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device