DENZEL 16-ounce Nailing Hammer Magnet Pane with Comfort Rubber Grip (7710467)
- Manufacturer: DENZEL LLC
- Part Number: 7710467
- Item Weight: 1.85 pounds
- Product Dimensions: 13 x 6 x 2 inches
- Item model number: 7710467
- Material: Steel
- Item Package Quantity: 1
- Batteries Included?: No
- Batteries Required?: No
- Date First Available: October 12, 2020
- Made of high quality steel.
- One-piece steel forged.
- The pane is hardened to 50-55 HRC. The hardness of large nailing parts of the hammer (40 mm length of the edge) is 40-50 HRC.
- Magnetic nail starter.
- Ergonomic handle and Lightweight design.
Denzel One-Piece Forged 16oz Nailing Hammer Designed for striking works during the construction.One-piece forged hammer is made of construction steel, working parts are hardened to 50-55HRC.Pane is equipped with magnet nail starter, which makes work in hard-to-reach places easier.Two nail pullers are on the working part. Small nail puller for nails of a small size and straight main nail puller, which could also be used as a pry bar during demolition works.Special gripper designed for board gripping to move or turn them.Rubberized two-component non-slip handle provides comfortable hold in hands. Elongated handle and advanced balancing technology ensures striking force of this 16oz hammer which meets or even exceeds the striking force of heavier hammer analogues, and makes this Denzel hammer more comfortable for continuous work. Read more Detailed information Type Nailing hammer Type of package Tag Handle Steel Head material Steel Head weight, oz 16 Head weight, g 450 Head form Round Head diameter 34
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device