DCT Dovetail Jig Marker - 4 Angle Size Marking Gauge Router Jig Scribe Tool for Dovetail Fastener Cutting or Woodworking
- Manufacturer: Deadwood Crafted Tools
- Part Number: 800284
- Item Weight: 0.95 ounces
- Product Dimensions: 4 x 5.5 x 1.3 inches
- Material: Metal
- Item Package Quantity: 1
- Batteries Included?: No
- Batteries Required?: No
- Warranty Description: This product has a manufacturer warranty against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of ONE (1) YEAR from the date of original retail purchase. See our Seller Return Policy for more details.
- Date First Available: May 8, 2020
- [Simplify Cutting Dovetails and Pins]: Use the Deadwood Crafted Tools Dovetail Marking Jig to layout precise angles when crafting dovetail edging for your box joints; Ideal for well-prepared soft and hard woods
- [Make Accurate and Consistent Markings]: Careful quality control process ensures maximum precision; Dovetail saw marker box joint jig is fully deburred and will not damage your projects
- [4 Angles for Versatility]: Dovetail layout jig offers 4 of the most common angles used in dovetail box joints including 1:5, 1:6, 1:8, and 1:10; Slope markings and gradual imperial measurements on both sides are photoetched and filled
- [Durable Construction]: High-quality aluminum ensures a robust construction for longevity; Single piece dovetail marker design will ensure level markings and will not loosen like two-piece designs
- [Easy to Use]: Use a depth dovetail guide (sold separately) to measure the pin length and to mark the tail board, then, use this dove tail template jig to make consistent angle lines and to mark what needs to be removed; Repeat process to measure and mark the pin board
The Deadwood Crafted Tools Dovetail Marking Gauge Dove Tail Jig makes laying out angles simple and precise when measuring and marking box joint dovetail and pin cuts. With 1.1-inch (2.8 cm) long legs and a lightweight, aluminum construction, this dove tail marking tool is ideal for durability, longevity, and precision. Each dove tail guide identifies 4 types of proportion markings - 1:5, 1:6, 1:8, and 1:10 – to meet various needs when building dovetail box joints. Use with well-prepared timber to mark accurate dovetail slope in softwood and hardwood. White-filled, photoetched markings ensure easy readability. WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device