Dalluge 7180 16 Ounce Titanium Hammer
Size: Milled Face
- Manufacturer: Dalluge
- Part Number: DDT16
- Item Weight: 1 pounds
- Product Dimensions: 17.3 x 1.5 x 5.63 inches
- Item model number: DDT16
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer: No
- Size: Milled Face
- Material: Titanium head with hickory handle
- Item Package Quantity: 1
- Number Of Pieces: 1
- Included Components: Dalluge 7180 16 Ounce Titanium Hammer
- Batteries Included?: No
- Batteries Required?: No
- Warranty Description: Return for inspection
- Date First Available: February 22, 2008
- 16-Ounce titanium hammer with serrated face and straight hickory handle
- Patented Shock Absorbing Design
- Mailer magnetic nail holder capable of holding both standard and Duplex nails
- Unique Overstrike Guard for Increased Handle Protection
- Side nail puller for extra leverage. Reinforced claws for added strength.
Size:Milled Face Dalluge 7180 16 Ounce Titanium Hammer From the Manufacturer For dead-center accuracy and pure striking power, Dalluge decking and framing hammers are in a class by themselves. Designed by a professional carpenter for professional carpenters, Dalluge hits the word "balance" right on the nose, with a head-to-handle weight ratio so precise, you'll swear you're swinging a much lighter hammer. The result is surer, deeper, more powerful nail driving, with less strain on the arm and shoulder.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device