Crescent Wiss 9-3/4 Inch MetalMaster Compound Action Snips - Straight, Left and Right Cut - M3R
Style: Straight Cut
- Manufacturer: Cooper Hand Tools
- Part Number: M3R
- Item Weight: 12 ounces
- Product Dimensions: 9.75 x 3 x 1 inches
- Item model number: M3R
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer: No
- Size: 1-3/8" - 9-3/4"
- Color: Coded handles simplify tool selection
- Style: Straight Cut
- Finish: Polished
- Material: Molybdenum Blades
- Item Package Quantity: 1
- Number Of Pieces: 1
- Blade Edge: Serrated
- Measurement System: Metric
- Usage: Professional
- Included Components: (1) "9-3/4" MetalMaster® Compound Action Straight, Left and Right Cut Snips"
- Batteries Included?: No
- Batteries Required?: No
- Warranty Description: Standard Limited Lifetime
- National Stock Number: 5110-01-368-4457, 5110-01-118-6284
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- Date First Available: April 1, 2004
- Cuts straight and slight curves with yellow handles for quick identification
- Precision cast molybdenum blades with conk ground edges and serrations for cutting low carbon, cold rolled 18 gauge steel
- Blade serrations spread cutting force across jaws improving cut quality and tool life
- Superior Design prevents tears at end of cuts by controlling blade bypass and minimizes folding and burrs
- Ergonomic, single handed latch operation for left or right handed use
- Free float design on the pivot bolt provides longer life
- Spring action for fast, effortless feed
- Handles have built in stops providing consistent operation and blade opening
- Ergonomic, single material non slip handle grips provide excellent control and easy cleaning with built in hang hole for convenient storage
- Designed, engineered, and manufactured in the USA
Style:Straight Cut Crescent Wises has taken the aviation snip to the next level with the advanced metal Master aviation snips. The precision cast molybdenum blades have conk ground Serrations which allow for more uniform Serrations that provide a cleaner cut every time. They feature extended pivot bolt life due to the superior free float design. The spring action design allows for fast, effortless feed. The all new latch design provides ergonomic single handed operation for left or right handed users. New extended non slip handle grips give users better control while cutting. The new generation of Crescent Wises metal Master will cut over 8 miles of steel and feature up to 10 times longer cut life than traditional aviation snips. They are available in left/straight cut, Right/straight cut, and straight cut. From the Manufacturer Wiss compound action snip with serrated blades to grab hold and aggressively cut through material, compound action to multiply the hand's force by five times and a self-opening spring action for a smooth low effort feed. The industry standard - the professional’s choice.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device