Corona CT3750 eGrip Weeder
MPN: CT 3750
- Product Dimensions: 1.56 x 0.5 x 14 inches
- Item Weight: 5.6 ounces
- Manufacturer: Corona Clipper Company
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- Item model number: CT 3750
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer: No
- Corona's ErgoGRIP Weeder is tough on weeds and gets right under the weeds roots and pries them right up, thanks to the fulcrum designed blade
- A serrated blade edge cuts roots and into the ground, with ease
- The 6-inch die-cast aluminum alloy blade is lightweight and will not corrode
- Designed with safety in mind, the ErgoGRIP tools have anti-slip thumb rises and finger guards for greater stability and control
- The ergonomically designed grip minimizes hand stress and fatigue
Style:Weeder Corona's ErgoGRIP garden tools are designed with anti-slip thumb risers and finger guards that deliver safety and comfort to gardeners who seek an easier, more therapeutic gardening experience. The lightweight, one-piece construction and stainless steel alloy heads won’t bend, break or rust. From the Manufacturer Corona Tools, born in the orange groves of Southern California in the 1920s, has a long history of designing superior tools that continue to provide lasting performance Season after Season
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device