CNC Spoilboard Surfacing Router Bit, 1/4" Shank 1" Cutting Diameter, Carbide Insert Slab Flattening Router Bits Planing Bit Wood Planer Bit Woodworking Tools by BINSTAK
- Package Dimensions : 3.5 x 1.5 x 1.5 inches; 2.89 Ounces
- Date First Available : January 10, 2021
- Manufacturer : BINSTAK
- Best Sellers Rank: #29,779 in Tools & Home Improvement (See Top 100 in Tools & Home Improvement) #29 in Edge Treatment & Grooving Router Bits
- #29 in Edge Treatment & Grooving Router Bits
- Customer Reviews: 4.6 out of 5 stars 64 ratings
- 2-WING INSERT CNC ROUTER BIT: Shank: 1/4"; Cut Diameter: 1" ; Carbide Inserts: 12*12mm. 2-wing design, resulting in a more balanced tool while running.
- INDUSTRIAL GRADE CNC WOOD ROUTER BIT: Super-strength steel body with anti kickback design, 2 cutting blades.
- COST-EFFECTIVE INSERT BIT: The surfacing router bit utilizes 4-sided solid carbide inserts. All 4 edges of carbide inserts can be used, use a screwdriver to make other blade edge outside. Replace the carbide inserts when needed, instead of replacing the whole bit. Cost effective solution compared to brazed router bits and solid carbide spiral bits.
- This planer router bit is perfect for wood slabs flattening, resurface or plane the top surface of the spoilboard. Used on soft and hard woods, particle board, MDF, plywood compact panel, laminate, acrylic and etc.
- Use on CNC and other automatic routers as well as hand-held and table-mounted portable routers. Such as woodworking engraving machine, trimming machine, etc.
BINSTAK 1/4-Inch Shank CNC Spoilboard Surfacing, Planing, Slab Leveler, Surface Planer and Bed Skimming Insert Router Bits (Carbide) ✔ Industrial Grade, industrial super-strength steel body, industrial insert knives. ✔ These industrial router bits feature solid carbide inserts knives with four cutting edges that allow users to rotate the knife when one side becomes dull providing the highest-quality finish available on woodworking tools. Exquisite woodworking cutter, precise, smooth, no burr edges planer router bit. ✔ This routing bit great for cutting large surface areas and surface planing. For fast removal of material over a large surface area leaving an improved finish at the bottom of the cut. Great for hand-making and other woodworking job - Our plaining router bits are the preferred choice of professionals and hobbyists alike, with these bits, one could make floor, cabinet door etc. Good for home and improvement. Specification: Material: Heavy Duty Carbide Color: Black Shank: 1/4" Cut Diameter: 1" Package includes:1 x CNC Spoilboard Surfacing Router Bit 1 x Plastic Box 2 x Extra Screw (GIFT) All of Our Tools for BINSTAK Comes with 100% Satisfied Customer Services - Lifetime Warranty - 12 months money back guarantee or exchange - In order to ensure the quality, our products have been inspected 3 times before leaving the factory. Superior Materials, Sharp Cutter and Precise Size. Please rest assured to buy.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device