Chamtlnr Miter Shear, Multifunctional Trunking Shears, Adjustable at 45 To 135 Degree, Hand Tools for Cutting Soft Wood, Plastic, PVC
- Manufacturer: Chamtlnr
- Part Number: CH-CY058
- Item Weight: 12 ounces
- Package Dimensions: 9.06 x 2.56 x 2.36 inches
- Material: Stainless steel
- Batteries Required?: No
- Date First Available: October 30, 2020
- MITER SHEARS: Perfectly cut trim and other materials at up to a 45 degree angles to create clean joints; Designed to cut moulding, trim, plastic tubing, tack strip, quarter round, and any light material.
- TRIM SHEARS: The angle cutters come with angle markings and adjustable holder to properly place your moulding at the desired angle.
- SHOE MOULDING CUTTERS: Made with durable, high quality stainless steel, these shoe mould shears will last for years, and will continue to be the ideal home improvement tool.
- AMBIDEXTROUS: The design of this blade makes it easy to use with either the left or the right hand; It locks simply and easily for safety and blade preservation.
- REPLACEABLE BLADE: This trunking scissors set includes additional Spare Sharp heavy duty replaceable blade. Notice this shear is not suitable for cutting metal and stainless steel.
45° Mitre Gasket Snips Multi Angle Cutter Trim Tubing Siding Fillet Shears Trimming Feature: Specially for cutting plastic strips, wood, plastic pipes, or any plastic products and can cut off any Angle of trunk (branches), tire, lead wire and copper strips. Multi angle trim cutter Solid steel frame with plastic cover handle,comfortable to grip. Specifications: Material: high- carbon steel Cutting Angle Range: 45°-135° Surface treatment: chroming Handle material: PVC Overall length: 220mm/86.6" Thickness: 2mm/0.08" Opening size: 60mm/2.37" Balde's length: 58mm/2.28" Weight: 12oz Application: specially for cutting plastic strips, wood, plastic pipes, or any plastic products and can cut off any Angle of trunk (branches) ,tire, lead wire and copper strips. Package Included: 1x Trim Cutter
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device