Center Scriber Line Scriber Woodworking Marking Offset Marking Tool Marking Center Finder Tool Wood Scribe Marking Gauge Fits Standard Wooden Pencils (Blue)
UPC: Does not apply
EAN: Does not apply
- Manufacturer: TSAIYOGA
- Brand: TSAIYOGA
- Item Weight: 1.44 ounces
- Package Dimensions: 5.16 x 4.49 x 1.97 inches
- Color: Blue
- Material Type: Plastic
- Point Type: Broad
- Ink Color: Blue
- Manufacturer Part Number: 123
- Date First Available: February 4, 2021
- Multi-function scriber: can mark the center of the plate with a thickness of 64 mm, move the scribe to draw 1/16 inch, 3/16 inch, 5/16 inch, 7/16 inch, 1/8 inch, 1/ 4 inch, 3/8 inch, 1/2 inch edge
- Magnetic bottom: precision marking tool can be attached to the iron surface, and you can put the pencil in the foot hole, convenient to use and storage
- Good material: line scriber is made of ABS plastic, harmless to your body, durable and easy to use, please feel free to use it
- Measurement: 100 x 60 x 50 mm/ 3.9 x 2.4 x 2.0 inches, this woodworking tool can quickly and accurately mark center lines on wood board up to 64 mm/ 2.5 inch, the diameter of the foot hole is about 7.2 mm/ 0.28 inch
- Wide application: suitable for plate grooving, pin joints, assembly work, making reference lines for drilling holes, marking out mortises and rabbets, etc.
Color:Blue Wide Range of Uses: Apply to determine the exact position of the center of the board during board cutting, pin joints, assembly, etc. You can move the scribe to draw 1/16 inch, 3/16 inch, 5/16 inch, 7/16 inch, 1/8 inch, 1/4 inch, 3/8 inch, 1/2 inch edge. Convenient to Use: The bottom features magnetism, the center line locator can be attached to the iron surface, and the pencil can also be inserted into the hole in the foot. The pencil is not easy to be lost and is convenient for storage. Specifications: Material: ABS plastic Size: 100 x 60 x 50 mm/ 3.9 x 2.4 x 2.0 inches Package Includes: 1 Pack Center scribers (1 blue color & 1 gray color)
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device