CANARY Arm Wrestler Carpet Cutting Scissors Black (NAW-205B)
- Manufacturer: CANARY
- Brand: CANARY
- Item Weight: 4.2 ounces
- Product Dimensions: 8.07 x 0.79 x 2.13 inches
- Item model number: NAW-205B
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer: No
- Color: Black
- Material Type: Stainless steel
- Manufacturer Part Number: NAW-205B
- Date First Available: June 4, 2013
- [BEST CARPET SCISSORS EVER] The scissors is specialized in cutting and trimming carpet, wallpaper, denim, rubber sheet, leather, vinyl, cardboard, artificial grass. Helpful for your DIY and cut and resize these materials as you want.
- [PRODUCT SIZE] Length: 8.07 inches / Blade length: 1.96 inches / Weight 0.286 lbs
- [HEAVY DUTY SCISSORS] Blade: Stainless steel / Handle: ABS Plastic Japanese high quality Japanese stainless steel is used.
- [JAPANESE QUALITY] Made in Japan. All item is hand made by professional Japanese craftsmen.
- [OFFICIAL ENGLISH INSTRUCTION] Including CANARY official English instruction. Easy to use.
Made By Craftsmen Our scissors are made one by one by craftsmen who inherited the technology of scissors manufactured way back in 1933 and had been cultivated and improved continuously. All CANARY brand scissors undergo rigorous sharpness checks. You can be assured you will enjoy the comfortable sharpness quality of our scissors. CANARY Brand CANARY is Japanese high-quality scissors in SEKI city since 1933. CANARY is making products with the mind of a craftsman in the situation of a customer. Read more Product Features ●Angled blades The dogleg shaped blade is effective for cutting carpets and sheet fabrics, which is difficult to cut with ordinary scissors. ●Stainless steel cutlery made in Japan Using rust-resistant, thick (3.5 mm) stainless steel, you can easily cut carpets, wallpaper, denim fabrics, rubber sheets, leather sheets and so on. ●Powerful spring-loaded handle With a handle shape that can be gripped firmly, you can reliably transmit the force to the cutting edge. In addition, the spring helps ease the opening act so you can work non-stop comfortably for a long time. ●Official English instruction is included The item is delivered with CANARY English instruction. Please read carefully the note before using it. Read more Using tips Grip the whole handle while using it as the right picture. Grasping only the edge of the handle would be a heavy burden to the handle; there might be a possibility of damaging it. Read more How to maintain / Storage method ●Water is the main cause of rust. When moisture adheres to the metal part, wipe thoroughly with a dry cloth. Please apply oil to the caulked part from time to time while storing. ●Avoid using chemicals such as paint thinner and alcohol. ●Please be very careful when handling the blade. Never touch the blade edge directly. Read more Made in Japan Made one by one by Japanese craftsmen Read more
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device