Briteree Woodworking Aprons for men, Gift for Woodworker, with 9 Tool Pockets, Durable Waxed Canvas
- Manufacturer: weiaola
- Item Weight: 2.13 pounds
- Product Dimensions: 33.07 x 27.36 x 0.2 inches
- Size: universal
- Color: Brown
- Style: Retro
- Material: 100% waxed canvas
- Batteries Included?: No
- Batteries Required?: No
- Date First Available: September 22, 2019
- 100% waxed canvas
- Heavy Duty 20 oz waxed canvas, double stitching, sturdy and durable.
- 9 Tool Pockets, special designed for woodworkers and machinists.
- Waistband with Snap-Fit Design is quick and easy to wear.
- Delicate Packaging comes with gift box and user instruction, a great present for people whom doing carpentering, gardening, etc. Good choice of gift for Father's Day.
- Well-made canvas work apron, 2-Year warranty.
Briteree Canvas Work Apron is made of thick waxed canvas. With features of abrasion & scratch resistant, dirt-proof, sturdy & durable, this apron is ideal for woodworker, mechanics, electricians,tattoo artists, painters, gardeners, baristas and DIY enthusiasts,etc. The Briteree Canvas Work Apron is designed for enhanced comfort and durability, brings you more conveniences in work with improved designs based on the feedback of market. Heavy Duty 20 oz waxed canvas, double stitching, sturdy and durable.9 Tool Pockets, special designed for woodworkers and machinists.Waistband with Snap- Fit Design is quick and easy to wear. Read more Magnetic Pocket Holding screws, nails, bolts, washers, drill bits without falling off. Pocket Flaps Keep your pockets from filling up with dust and debris. Phone Pocket The pocket size is 4.2'wide x 5.9''high (large enough to fit for iPhone Pro MAX), the bungee cord protects your phone from falling out even when you bend over. Hanging Loop Holding hammer,spanner,tape measure,etc. Read more Leather Hanging Loop Hanging little stuffs like your earphone cables,glasses,etc. Metal Ring Hanging towel, or the other tools Hanging Ring Hang up when not in use. Shoulder Pads spread the load and prevent neck strains and sprains. Read more CLEAN & CARE The best way to maintain your waxed apron is to avoid machine washing, hot water, and detergents that will break down the wax in the fabric. ● NO machine wash ● NO hot water ● NO detergents / bleach ● NO dry cleaning ● NO aggressive scrubbing - Spot Cleaning with a damp rag will suffice for most uses. The apron will resist liquids and bead up,making it easy to clean, gentle scrubbing in the soiled area. Hang and air dry in a warm space. - Deep Cleaning when needed, clean with a soft brush using a mixture of Castile soap and lukewarm water. Hang and air dry in a warm space. The apron can be re-waxed as needed using fabric wax and applying heat by using a hair dryer to ensure an even coating. Keep a distance with high temperature environments to avoid burning or deformation. Read more
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device