Big Horn 19061 Marking / Striking / Scribing Knife
- Manufacturer: Big Horn Corp.
- Part Number: 19061
- Item Weight: 1.6 ounces
- Product Dimensions: 7 x 0.8 x 0.8 inches
- Item model number: 19061
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer: No
- Item Package Quantity: 1
- Handle Material: Horn
- Blade Edge: Flat
- Included Components: One marking knife
- Batteries Included?: No
- Batteries Required?: No
- Date First Available: August 26, 2013
- Double beveled for both right and left hand Scribing
- This knife can draw a much finer line than an awl or pencil
- Blade is beveled on one side only to keep the cut absolutely tight to your rule or square
- Defines an exact line for starting a chisel or saw blade
A marking / Striking / Scribing knife is the most accurate way to “scribe” lay out lines for any fine, hand cut joinery. The handle fits in the hand like pencil for accurate marking and features two small flats to prevent the tool from rolling on your bench top. The 1-1/2" long blade is flat on one side and beveled on the other, allowing you to draw the flat side across the end of a board or along the blade of a square to perfectly mark its edge on a piece of wood. Doing so saves time when you need to cut a part to length to match something else; e.g., trimming a piece of molding or edge trim to match the width of a cabinet. Specification: Blade Length: 1-1/2”, Handle Length: 5-3/4", Overall Length: 7-1/4".
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device