Aviation Tin Snips Right Aluminum Snips for Sheet Metal Cutter Metal Shears Metal Snips Heavy Duty
Brand: YUN CHANG
UPC: Does not apply
EAN: Does not apply
- Manufacturer: MaLuoQi
- Part Number: 202102233
- Item Weight: 13.4 ounces
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 0.2 x 0.2 inches
- Style: Right
- Item Package Quantity: 1
- Date First Available: March 1, 2020
- RIGHT AVIATION SNIP :This aviation snip cuts straight and on tight right curves, and designed for left-hand use in confined and overhead spaces.
- SHEARING CAPACITY : Cuts 18ga cold rolled steel, and 22ga stainless,Serrated edge blades Non-slip.
- LONGEST LASTING CUTTING EDGE: Precision cast molybdenum blades aviation snip with forged tooth-ripple blade serrations.Serrated cutting edges prevent materials from slipping during use. It' s safe and easy to do metal working!
- COMFORTABLE GRIPS :Grips conforms Ergonomic,significantly less fatigue, the indented ribs prevent hand and finger slippage,The tail of aviation shear is with suspension hole design, which is easy to carry and store.
- SAFE & HIGH EFFICIENCY:The metal safety lock is between the strong handles. It' s easy to open and close for convenient security system.Spring-assisted latch auto-release for fast one-handed operation
Style:Right Total length: 10 inch Material: High quality chrome vanadium steel Style: Right Tin Snips Top blade serrated optimum 40 serrations per inch. Ideal for working in confined areas. Ergonomic design improves wrist range motion,aggressively cut through material and compound action to multiply the hand's force by five times . Tin snips feature extended pivot bolt life due to the superior free-float design
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device