Aviation Snips Tin Snips Heavy Duty Sheet Metal Cutter Aviation Tin Snips Tin Cutting Shears by WISEPRO
Pattern Name: Right cutter
UPC: Does not apply
EAN: Does not apply
- Manufacturer: WISEPRO CO.,LTD
- Part Number: 057-RH1
- Item Weight: 16 ounces
- Product Dimensions: 10 x 2.4 x 1 inches
- Item model number: 057-RH1
- Material: CRV steel
- Pattern: Right cutter
- Batteries Required?: No
- Date First Available: November 10, 2019
- Aviation snips are designed for cutting a variety of tough materials such as aluminum,sheet metal,leather,floor covering,card board and plastic.
- The blades are hot drop-forged of CRV steel and special quenching treatment for maximum strength and durability.The aviation tin snips adopt vibration grinding head covering anti-rust oil,which is rustproof and more endurable.
- According to the usage of aviation snips,there are three basic styles,left cut,right cut and straight cut,and one extra-long cutter.Ergonomic handles which provides overall control,makes them more comfortable for long time.
- Right cutting snips cut straight and in a tight curve to the right with black-blue coloured soft grips.
- Aviation snips are also spring-loaded, further lessening fatigue, and have a hook lock to keep them closed when not in use.
Pattern Name:Right cutter Aviation Tin Snips Tin Cutting Shears 10 Inch Left,right,straight and 12 Inch Aviation SnipsProfessional Aviation Snips:Forged and hardened high CRV steel with hardness of 60 HRC,aviation snips are ideal for cutting aluminum and sheet metal.There are four kinds aviation snips,easy for you to cut from any angles.It is a good helper for you if you are a professional electrician,HVAC technician,engineer,or a workman who deals with metal sheeting.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device