ATLIN Dovetail Marker – Dovetail Jig Guide for 1” Dovetails Featuring 1:5 and 1:8 Slopes
- Manufacturer: ATLIN
- Item Weight: 1.58 ounces
- Product Dimensions: 0.8 x 1.2 x 2.6 inches
- Item model number: WO1001A
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer: No
- Material: Aluminum
- Item Package Quantity: 1
- Batteries Included?: No
- Batteries Required?: No
- Date First Available: April 24, 2018
- Quick And Easy The ATLIN Dovetail Marker alleviates the frustration of cutting dovetails by giving you the ability to consistently make precise marks for both softwood or hardwood applications
- Strict Quality Control Every ATLIN Dovetail Marker goes through a thorough quality control process to ensure the marking lines are accurate and the tool is fully deburred and machined to spec. This dovetail tool will never gouge or damage your project
- Size & Specs Each leg of the dovetail guide is 1 in length. The narrow leg allows for a 1:8 slope ratio (7.13) for hardwood, and the wider leg allows for a 1:5 slope ratio (11.31) for softwood
- Built To Last This dovetail jig is CNC machined out of black anodized aluminum with contrasting laser etched measurement marks
- Purchase With Confidence We stand behind our wood joinery tools because they are built from quality materials and designed to last. All ATLIN products are backed by a 1 year warranty and a money back guarantee
Cutting joints without a dovetail marker can often be a difficult and frustrating experience. The ATLIN dovetail jig alleviates this frustration by allowing you to consistently and precisely mark out tails at slopes of 1:5 (7.13°) or 1:8 (11.31°), for softwoods and hardwoods respectively. The rear of the marker features a rectangular aluminum block for ensuring that your dovetails are always marked square to your work piece Crafted from black anodized CNC machined aluminum and featuring contrasting laser etched measuring lines, the ATLIN marking gauge is built to last.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device