AF 12X24X1 MERV 8 Pleated AC Furnace Air Filter. Pack of 4 filters. 100% produced in the USA.
Brand: AF ALL- FILTERS, INC. THE AMERICAN FILTER COMPANY
MPN: MERV 8
UPC: Does not apply
EAN: Does not apply
- Brand Name: AF ALL- FILTERS, INC. THE AMERICAN FILTER COMPANY
- Item Weight: 2 pounds
- Package Dimensions: 23 x 11 x 3.5 inches
- Part Number: MERV 8
- Compatible Device: Air Cleaner,, Air Purifier, Air Conditioner, Furnace, HVAC system
- Material Type: Cotton
- Batteries Required?: No
- Date First Available: September 24, 2019
- MERV 8 Pleated Air Filter for AC HVAC or Furnace (Pack of 4 Filters). AF MERV 8, comparable with MPR 300 / 600 (clean living and dust & pollen). MADE IN THE USA: Manufactured by All-Filters, Inc in the USA using 100% American made components.
- TRAPS 90% OF AIRBORNE PARTICLES: Say goodbye to dust, debris, lint, pollen, and pet dander. Say hello to better indoor air quality!
- LONG-LASTING: Designed to last up to 3 months. Ideal for residential and commercial use.
- HIGH QUALITY: Filter frames are made of beverage board, which stays strong through humidity and temperatures up to 200 F. Synthetic media provides significantly higher particulate efficiency than standard cotton media.
- Comparable with mpr 600 clean living
Size:12X24X1 MERV 8, box of 4 pleated MERV 8 media comparable with mpr 600 and fpr 5 designed for superior filtration efficiency made with electrostatically charged synthetic material that draws and captures allergens between 3 - 10 microns, including lint, dust mites, mold spores, pollen, pet dander, and dust. Improve indoor air quality protect your family and loved ones with clean indoor air quality at home. AF filters are a simple and cost-effective step towards a healthier home environment, free of airborne allergens and particles that can trigger various allergy and asthma symptoms. Reduce cost an AF furnace air filter helps keep your HVAC unit working efficiently by removing dirt and reducing strain on the motor. When your unit runs properly, it consumes less energy, requires less maintenance and will have a longer life. These factors will have an impact on your utility bill and maintenance costs. It is recommended that you change the filter every 60 to 90 days during normal times of year but increase frequency to 30 days during peak summer and winter months when your unit is working the hardest. About AF air filters AF filters are manufactured in the USA by All-Filters, Inc, a world-leading manufacturer and supplier of filtration solutions for residential, commercial and industrial applications.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device