ABN 5 Piece Hammer Set - Forging Hammer Tool Set, Metal Working Tools and Equipment Pein and Sledge Hammer Tools
Size: 5 Piece Set
- Manufacturer: ABN
- Part Number: 1651
- Item Weight: 6.79 pounds
- Product Dimensions: 18.5 x 6.25 x 5 inches
- Size: 5 Piece Set
- Color: 7ok-2
- Material: Steel
- Item Package Quantity: 1
- Batteries Included?: No
- Batteries Required?: No
- Warranty Description: This product has a manufacturer warranty against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of ONE (1) YEAR from the date of original retail purchase. See our Seller Return Policy for more details.
- Date First Available: February 10, 2017
- [Grow your Tool Arsenal] Grab the right size the first time with the ABN 5 Piece Mechanic Hammer Set; Whether you need to tap a nail into place or break apart some concrete, you will now have the right tools to complete any job
- [5 Piece Hammer Set] Each forging hammers blacksmith tools set includes (1) 32 oz rubber mallet hammer, (1) 3lb sledge hammer, (1) 3lb cross pein hammer, (1) 32 oz ball pein hammer, and (1) 16 oz ball pein hammer
- [A Hammer for Every Project] Use these blacksmith hammers auto shop tools for various projects from soft punches that prevent damage to metal, stone, and masonry work to breaking concrete and driving stakes chisels, and punches
- [Shock-Absorbing Handle] Fiberglass handles reduce vibration and shock transfer to increased control while you work; Black smith hammer handles range from 11 to 13.5 inches and feature textured rubber cushion grip to resist oils and provide added comfort
- [Built to Last] Forged carbon steel heads provide strength and balance while the fiberglass handles absorb shock and vibrations and ensure a secure connection for longevity; Reliable and easy to clean
The 32 oz rubber mallet has a soft surface to prevent damages, while the 3lb rugged sledgehammer is ideal for heavy-duty jobs such as driving stakes, breaking concrete, demolition and more. Use the 3lb cross pein metal hammer for metal fabrication, and stone and masonry work and the 16 and 32 oz ball pein hammers for peening rivets, striking chisels and punches, and shaping unhardened metals. Long fiberglass handles have a solid core and are lined with textured rubber to provide a secure and comfortable grasp on your blacksmith tools. Read more Read more
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device