DENKO SEKKA Flush cut Trim Saw, Japanese Pull Saw for Woodworking and Wood Craftsmanship, Long Handle with Precision Blade and Cutting Power, Heavy Duty Steel, Angled Positioning (Flush cut Trim Saw)
Pattern Name: Flush cut Trim Saw
Brand: DENKO SEKKA
MPN: Does not apply
- Manufacturer: DENKO SEKKA
- Item Weight: 5.6 ounces
- Package Dimensions: 8.5 x 3.6 x 0.8 inches
- Material: Metal
- Pattern: Flush cut Trim Saw
- Batteries Required?: No
- Date First Available: November 1, 2019
- Superior Cutting Control and Efficiency This Japanese hand saw is designed to be lighter than a push saw while providing you with more cutting power. This ensures a cleaner wood edge with less splintering or cracking.
- Keep Accuracy Locked In Our pull saw blade gives you more stabled angled positioning for quick, accurate, and safer cutting options to give you more control over your woodworking craftsmanship.
- Non-Slip Elastomer Resin Grip Along with being super lightweight this pull saw blade features a smarter design with a stronger grip to keep you from slipping or dropping it during more rugged movements.
- Universal Blade Replacement Options Each Japanese pull saw lets you easily swap out a woodworking, flush cut, trim, or pruning blade by simply loosening the screws, giving you even more options to work with.
- Trusted 30-Day Warranty Here at DENKO SEKKA we take pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our work tools which is why every order comes with a 30-day guarantee to ensure your total happiness.
Pattern Name:Flush cut Trim Saw Make crisp, clean cuts with an easy-to-use, lightweight Japanese pull saw designed to give you more control over every pass. As a woodworker there’s nothing more important than having the right tools for the job, especially when you’re cutting down wood and not crisp, precision cuts. That’s why we developed the DENKO SEKKA Japanese Pull Saw that provides a smooth, even cut with every pull. Lighter weight than a push saw and far easier to use, the ultra-sharp, yet thin blade cuts through wood with less power and improved efficiency. History of Craftsmanship Crafted using traditional techniques used for more than 200 years our Japanese pull saws are made using the highest-quality materials and attention to detail possible. In fact, we source them from the hands of the master craftsmen right here in the Niigata Prefecture, so you can always trust you’re getting the very best quality cut possible. Product Details: DENKO SEKKA Japanese Pull Saw Lightweight, Compact, Folding Design Ultra-Sharp Precision Blade (4.72” Long) High-Quality Japanese High Carbon Steel Angle Positions for Accurate Cuts Lock-in Positioning for Quicker, Safer Use Replaceable Blade for Sawing, Trimming, Flush Cuts, or Pruning Non-Slip Elastomer Resin Grip Get this all- purpose Japanese pull saw for your woodworking and hands-on DIY crafts by clicking Add to Cart above now and expand your creative options.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device