3PCS Aviation Tin Snips Set Metal Shears Aviation Snip Left, Right and Straight Chrome Vanadium Metal Cutting Tin Cutting
Style: 3PCS Aviation
UPC: Does not apply
EAN: Does not apply
- Manufacturer: MaLuoQi
- Part Number: 784
- Item Weight: 2.89 pounds
- Package Dimensions: 13.3 x 11.1 x 1.1 inches
- Item model number: 784
- Style: 3PCS Aviation
- Material: Metal
- Batteries Required?: No
- Date First Available: August 25, 2020
- 3 Piece Set - Left, Right and Center Cut Snips offset models,You can use any hand to cut from any angle.
- Durable Blade - The blade is forged from chrome vanadium steel and has been specially quenched Cut iron like paper cut,with serrations Prevent slippage.
- Double Leverage& Ergonomic Design - Compound leverage multiplies handle force to cutting blades by 8: 1 for significantly less fatigue.The handle is made of PVC material for a comfortable grip Professional and labor-saving design, can work for a long time without fatigue.
- Security Lock - All-metal switch locks improve safety and prevent accidental injury.
- Multiple Usage - Shearable thickness: stainless steel 0.7mm/cold rolled plate 1.2mm.Can cut aluminum gusset/cut iron sheet/cut stainless steel/cut keel/cut steel wire.
Style:3PCS Aviation the tin snip are designed with chrome vanadium steel, special quenching treatment, serrated edge non-slip. the snips Cut iron like cut mud Product name: 3 pieces of aviation snips set, Aviation Tin Snips Set,Tin Cutting Shears Power Cutter,Metal Aviation Tin Snip Cutter product material:Use CRV chrome vanadium steel material to ensure product quality and grade,Thickened cutter head is more durable Features: safety lock,spring,Sharp, easy and labor-saving, non-slip, wear-resistant,Not easy to rust Reference use: cold rolled steel plate, stainless steel plate, plastic sheet, aluminum sheet, Copper, Aluminum, Metal Wire, Plastic, Fishing Nets, DIY handmade etc Package included: 1Pcs x Straight Cutters 1Pcs x Left Cutters 1Pcs x Right Cutters
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device