- L-Shape, Stainless steel blade with Wooden Handle
- Used for removing grass, weeds from cracks and walkways
- Strong and Lightweight design, with elasticity ability for easy usage
- Sharpened stainless steel blade for fast and easy cutting
- Original Japanese design
A quality hand patio weeder with a comfortable ergonomically designed handle A well-balanced and surprisingly lightweight tool for its size. A mid-length trenching hoe, three-prong cultivator, bed rake and bulb planter are also available, sold individually or in sets.
Twin sharpened edges, ideal for weeding between slabs or patio blocks and digging out those hard to remove weeds.All components are stainless steel for durability and corrosion resistance. The blade is well-formed and secured to the tang with strong, smooth welds. Shaped for comfort, the handle is lacquered and has a stainless-steel ferrule that caps the end grain to prevent swelling or splitting.
A convenient length for working in raised beds or from a seated or kneeling position, this medium-handled crack weeder is made to our specifications and will easily last a lifetime. About 13" long overall, it lets you reach farther than a typical hand tool while still being easy to maneuver. It has a sharp slicing blade and thin-profile hook for weeding between walkway and patio stones.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device