Skip to content
- Hand Seamer Makes bending, forming, and crimping sheet metal easier
- Optimal handle span for maximum power and comfortable operating range. With Bi-material cushion grip ensures a firm, comfortable grip
- 1-1/4 by 3-inch (3.2 by 7.6cm) jaw span provides a strong surface range for working
- Clamping surface is designed with gaps for versatility and best gripping results
- A favorite tool for professional sheet metal tradesman and contractors.
- Used to bend and flatten sheet metal
- Optimal handle span for maximum power from an ergonomic operating range
Bend, Seam and Flatten
- Produces a permanent, tight-fitting seam
- Optimal handle span for maximum power
Heavy-duty steel clamp surface
- Markings on the sides of the hand seamers make it easy to get precise results.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device