Miter Shear 45 to 135 Degree Multi Angle Miter Shear Cutter with 5 Replacement Blades for Angular Cutting and Trimming of Softwood Plastic PVC
- Manufacturer: LF
- Part Number: LF
- Item Weight: 6.7 ounces
- Package Dimensions: 9.09 x 2.44 x 2.36 inches
- Material: Stainless steel, Plastic
- Batteries Required?: No
- Date First Available: July 29, 2020
- Widely Used- Miter shear cutter is ideal for cutting plastic tubing, shoe moulding, household decoration, making picture frames, daily tasks work activities and DIY projects.
- Multi Angle- 45 to 135 degrees, clean and tidy cut, no burrs. Large opening design, and with clear marks, the angle can be adjusted as needed to achieve simple and accurate operation.
- Premium Stainless Steel- The stainless steel blade is quenched, which has higher impact toughness and wear resistance. It is not easy to break or fall off during use.
- Safety Lock- The rotary lock is easy to close and open, safe and convenient, you don't need to worry about accidental scratching. It is comfortable to hold and suitable for long-term use.
- Replaceable Blades - The miter shear kit includes 5 extra spare sharp and heavy duty replaceable blades. Please note that this miter shear cutter is not suitable for cutting metal or stainless steel.
Features: 1. Ideal for cutting plastic tubing, shoe moulding, making picture frames and DIY projects. 2. Cutting angle 45 to 135 degrees, large opening and clear marks. 3.Quenched stainless steel blades have higher impact toughness and wear resistance. 4.Safety Lock, easy to close and open. It is comfortable to hold and suitable for long-term use. 5.5 extra replaceable blades for long term use. Specifications: Product name: Multi Angle Miter Shear Cutter Material: Stainless steel and plastic Product size: 22×7.5cm/8.7×3in Weight: 340g/12oz Adjustable angle: 45°，60°, 75°, 90°, 105°, 120°and 135° Package list: 1 × Multi Angle Miter Shear Cutter 5 × Replacement blades
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device