WEN MM1011 15-Amp 10" Single Bevel Compact Sliding Compound Miter Saw with Laser
Style: 10-Inch Single Bevel
UPC: Does not apply
EAN: Does not apply
- Manufacturer: WEN
- Part Number: B07ZGH64YC
- Item Weight: 37.8 pounds
- Package Dimensions: 20.7 x 20.6 x 16 inches
- Item model number: MM1011
- Style: 10-Inch Single Bevel
- Item Package Quantity: 1
- Included Components: 10-Inch Miter Saw, 10-inch 40-tooth carbide-tipped blade, two table extensions, one clamp assembly, a dust bag, and a dust port adapter
- Batteries Required?: No
- Date First Available: October 22, 2019
- Powerful 15-amp motor cuts boards up to 12 inches wide and 3-1/2 inches thick
- Miter 45 degrees in either direction (featuring 9 miter stops) or bevel 45 degrees to the left
- Onboard Class II laser guide illuminates your line of cut
- Features a 7-1/2-inch Crown molding nested capacity and a 6-3/4-inch base board vertical capacity
- Includes a 10-inch 40-Tooth carbide-tipped blade, Two table extensions, one clamp assembly, a dust bag, a dust port adapter, and a two-year warranty
Style:10-Inch Single Bevel Remember when your Miter saw could do it all? Create cuts at any angle with the WEN 10-inch single bevel sliding compound Miter saw. Our powerful 15-amp motor slices through even the hardest of woods, rotating the blade up to 4500 times per minute. This versatile saw miters up to 45 degrees in either direction and bevels up to 45 degrees to the left. Cut boards up to 12 inches wide and 3-1/2 inches thick or make compound cuts (45 degree bevel and 45 degree miter) in boards 8-1/4 inches wide and 2-1/5 inches thick. The saw features 9 positive Miter stops: Two at 15 degrees, two at 22.5 degrees, two at 30 degrees, two at 45 degrees and one at 0. However, if a more unique angle is preferred, The Miter Lock still allows the saw to lock at any angle between those stops. This spacious saw also features a 7-1/2-inch crown molding nested capacity and a 6-3/4-inch base board vertical capacity. The compact design makes for great portability and storage between uses. Measuring in at 17.5 by 28 by 16.5 inches, you’ll never have to worry about your rail system interfering with your wall again. This package also includes a 10-inch 40-Tooth carbide-tipped blade (W/ 5/8-inch arbor), two table extensions, one clamp assembly, a class II laser guide, a dust port adapter, and a dust bag. The onboard laser illuminates the line of cut for maximum accuracy while the dust Collection port allows for connection to either the included dust bag or your dust Collection device of choice. And, because it’s a WEN product, your Miter saw comes backed by a two-year warranty, a stocked inventory of replacement parts, and a friendly customer help line, all to make sure you remember WEN.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device