- JAPANESE STYLE PULL SAW. EASINESS: This product is a "Pull Saw" .What most people are used to are European saws, which cut materials via pushing, thus are called "push saws." On the other hand, Japanese saws cut materials via pulling and thus are called "pull saws," which is what this product is. In comparison to "push saws," "pull saws" are lighter in weight, requires less power, and the resulting edge is cleaner.
- JAPANESE STEEL: All SUIZAN Japanese saws consist of top quality Japanese steel. It uses high-quality Japanese steel, which makes cuts to be sharp.
- DIVERSIFY YOUR WOODWORKING LIFE: No matter you are a master or a beginner in using saws, it gives you brand new experience from using traditional western style saws, and enables you to make more varified woodworkings products and thus change your life!
- MADE IN JAPAN: All SUIZAN products are manufactured in Japan by Japanese master craftsmen. With a history of over 100 years in making Japanese hand tools, all of the process gone into making tools were completed in one of Japan's towns known for their craft making tradition: Sanjō in Niigata
Details: SUIZAN japanese ryoba saw
Package Dimensions: 16.1 x 3.0 x 0.1 inches
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device